1. Your Acceptance
- By using or visiting the Why Helser website or any products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the Why Helser website (collectively the “Service”) you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”), (2) Why Helser privacy notice. If you do not agree to any of these terms, the Why Helser privacy notice, or the Community Guidelines, please do not use the Service.\
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Why Helser may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Why Helser has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Why Helser will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Why Helser from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Why Helser
- You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Why Helser immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Why Helser will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Why Helser or others due to such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
Why Helser hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Why Helser prior written authorization, unless Why Helser makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself or other explicitly authorized means Why Helser may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Why Helser prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Why Helser appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video to Why Helser, or maintaining an original channel on Why Helser, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- any use that Why Helser expressly authorizes in writing.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Why Helser on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Why Helser or the respective licensors of the Content. Why Helser and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Why Helser is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Why Helser with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Why Helser, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Web Site, or the services or features made available on or through the Web Site, do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to our Copyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
FOR COPYRIGHT NOTICES ONLY
Non-copyright inquiries will not be addressed by the copyright agent.